We know that by choosing AdukkalaOnline.in to deliver your groceries, you've placed a great deal of trust in us. We also understand that you want the personal information you give us to be kept private as well as secure. To reassure you that we feel the same way, here's how we will and, more importantly, will not use the personal information you give us.
This is a website operated by Excella Ventures located in Bhopal, India. We can be reached through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone on +91 89 828282 99
This policy is effective on 10 Jul 2019
By entering your personal information in the AdukkalaOnline.in web site you accept that we may retain your information and it may be held by AdukkalaOnline.in or by any third party company which processes it on our behalf.
What we collect and why
The information we gather from customers helps us to continually improve the service we offer to our customers.
When you shop with AdukkalaOnline.in, there are different ways we gather information about you:
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact details. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognise you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us. Storing this information means you do not need to re-enter these details each time you shop.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us, which means we can create lists of your favourite items to make your shopping experience quicker and more convenient. It also means we can deal a lot quicker with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track of your likes and dislikes and any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
- Telephone calls made to our Customer Service department may be recorded for monitoring and quality control purposes.
We collect the information volunteered by the consumer, such as preferences, survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is
- not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
- used to notify visitors about updates to our Website
- used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes
- disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website
- to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change respecting the website
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
If our information practices change at some time in the future:
We will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
You may change your personal information retained by AdukkalaOnline.in at any time by accessing your user profile on the AdukkalaOnline.in web site.